100 Hour Traditional Hatha Yoga Teacher Training at Ashvem Beach, North Goa, Indian
APPLICATIONS OPENS :-
02nd March 2020 – 13th March 2020
WellnessinnYoga School invites everyone who practices yoga and wishes to make it a deeper practice. We at WellnessinnYoga School believe that the right guidance and proper environment creates possibilities of great learning. With this philosophy we put forth our best efforts to merge Experienced teachers,yoga shala with a view of the Arabian sea,collection of reference books and multiple practice areas with vegetarian and vegan food and hygienic conditions to live in close to nature for a wholesome teacher training process.
“When we replace I with we, illness transforms to wellness” with this idea we welcome every participant with an open heart".
WHAT to EXPECT?
- Learn about Yoga philosophy and practice with experienced teachers.
- Learn how to teach Vinyasa Yoga in a safe and joyful way
- Understand how to combine the ancient technique of yoga with our modern society.
- Understanding the importance of spiritual practice in a modern lifestyle.
- Learn to lead a healthy Lifestyle with yoga and food.
- Study in a supporting environment with experienced teachers.
- Experience the magic of India.
Week 1: Understanding principles of Traditional Hatha Yoga, how to coordinate movement and breath, how to sequence a Traditional Hatha Yoga class to respond to students’ needs, transition between asanas in a safe way to prevent injuries. Anatomy lectures and workshops on alignments.
Week 2: Students will learn how to develop and monitor their own practice with the tools provided during the course under the guidance of WellnessInnYoga School Teachers.
Our 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training will give you a complete and safe foundation for teaching and practising Traditional Hatha Yoga.
Upon completion of the training you will receive an international certification from ‘Yoga-Alliance’.
Support and guidance will be available after the completion of the training .
What we stand for:
- Safe environment
- Experienced yoga teachers
- Holistic Approach
- Individual attention
- Open Group Q&A discussion sessions
|7:00 am – 9 am||Meditation, Pranayama, Yoga Asana|
|9:00 am – 9.30 am||Breakfast|
|9.30 am – 11-00 am||Philosophy Class|
|11:00 am – 12.30 am||Yoga Asana|
|12.30 am – 2:00 pm||Vegetarian Lunch|
|2:00 pm – 4:00 pm||Yoga Anatomy/ Philosophy /Teaching Skills|
|4:00 pm – 5.00 pm||Alignment/ Adjustment Skills / Teaching Skills|
|5.00 pm – 5:30 pm||High Tea|
|5:30 pm- 7:00 pm||Practicum/ Satsang/ Mantra Vhanting/ Q&A’s|
|7:00 pm – 8:00 pm||Vegetarian Dinner|
NOTE: Saturdays are half days and Sundays are off
Yoga Teacher Training Curriculum
- Breathing techniques .
- Back bending, forward bending, balancing, side bending, twisting, inversions, hip opening, Asana (postures).
- Alignment and Adjustments for Asana.
- Use of props.
MEDITATION & RELAXATION
- Regular guided meditation classes.
- Yoga Nidra (Yogic Sleep).
- Guided Shavasana.
- Chakra meditation.
- Observing, assisting and correcting.
- Safety precautions.
- Planning and structuring a class.
Our Upcoming Batches
- 200 Euros Registration fees (pay rest on arrival).
- Pay 100 % Fees on Registration and get 100 Euro discount.
100-Hour Yoga Alliance Certification
Yoga Teacher Training Manual
12 Nights Accommodation
Healthy Indian vegetarian Meals Monday-Friday (All Meals), and on Saturday ( Breakfast and Lunch)
Filtered Drinking Water
Hot Drinking Water
What's Not Included
Airport Drop Off
Saturday Dinner and Sunday Meals